Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Altered Notebook

Hello there! Sharm here to share with you a notebook I altered using the lovely chipboard frame by I Kropka and Prima Marketing Papers.

I basically cut a 4x6piece of patterned paper, adhered it to the cover of the notebook.

Then, I picked out the frame of my choice and removed the centre oval piece. I decorated that piece with a cut out image of the fairy and further worked on the vines and flourishes of the frame by applying acrylic paint, twinkling h2os and silks.

Once dried, I placed in onto the front cover and went on to embellish with handmade flowers and fussy cut details.

Here are some pics on what my project looks like:





Materials Used: 

OWLove - frame # 2 medium symmetric

Prima Marketing Patterned Paper & Stamp
Silks
Twinkling H2O
Pearls
Distress Inks


1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on my post! It inspires me to create more! xoxo :)